Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Internet Explorer is infected - small windows keep popping up Post 302073227 by vino on Thursday 11th of May 2006 05:56:40 AM
Old 05-11-2006
If you are sure its a virus, then run an anti-virus tool.

It could be some spyware. Check out Windows Defender

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

May I try Internet Explorer on my SCO?

I Have SCO OpenServer 5 with Netscape Navigator, but I'll like to try Internet Explorer to see how it workd on Unix. I don't know where I can find (If there is) a version compatible with SCO OpenServer! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SuPeRbYtE
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

internet explorer for hp-ux

Hello, i'm running a hp-ux workstation model 715 / 100 with hp-ux version 11.11 i need a microsoft internet explorer for this workstation to make some tests. does anyone know where i can cat a internet explorer 4.01 for my workstation? Thank all for help! ;-) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ortsvorsteher
3 Replies

3. IP Networking

Internet Explorer Solaris

Downloaded and installed, when I try to execute iexplorer it responds with "iexplorer: not found", but it is right there in the directory I am in and I im logged in as root. any ideas? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cluettr
3 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Internet Explorer flashes off

Hi, What must have happen to my internet explorer that flashes whenever it want to load. The page after trying to load would just logout. I have tried to reset most of the setting on the properties but all to no avail. Can someone pls assist. Thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kayode
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Internet Explorer for Solaris and HPUX

Any idea where can I download IE for UNIX platform? Microsoft does not support the downloading anymore? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jennifer
5 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Internet Explorer EOL

Hard to imagine that in the two decades of its existence this product once ruled supreme, but the news is finally there: RIP Internet Explorer: Twitter mourns and mocks death of Microsoft (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
0 Replies
dxlicenses(8)						      System Manager's Manual						     dxlicenses(8)

NAME
dxlicenses - Adds, lists, issues, and deletes software product licenses SYNOPSIS
/usr/bin/X11/dxlicenses DESCRIPTION
When you buy software, the vendor from which you purchase the software issues an agreement called a license, which gives you authorization to use the product. Most of the information required by the License Manager can be found on the Product Authorization Key (PAK), which is issued by Compaq when you purchase a software license. Use the License Manager application, dxlicenses, to: Add a licensed software product Modify a licensed software product List a licensed software product Issue a modified license product Delete a licensed software product The License Manager application can be invoked from the CDE Application Manager from the following categories: Application Group: System_Admin System Admin Subgroup: Daily Admin In License Manager, online help is available by clicking on any Help button or by using the Help pull-down menu. FILES
The License Manager application executable file The License Manager help volume The Directory containing License Manager application icons The License Manager defaults file that sets the default values for the X resources SEE ALSO
Commands: lmf(8), lmfsetup(8) Software License Management dxlicenses(8)