Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SSH on AIX
Operating Systems AIX SSH on AIX Post 302070382 by scotbuff on Tuesday 4th of April 2006 11:30:47 AM
Old 04-04-2006
SSH on AIX

These instructions look rather good. They appear to be the steps I followed and they contain instructions for AIX 4.3.3 through the AIX 5.3 since you did not specify your version.

http://wiki.ittoolbox.com/index.php/...OpenSSH_in_AIX

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ssh - Aix

Hi, Can u tell me how to execute a command at remote server using ssh What I need to do is , I have got 5 id files for 5 different remote servers and has to zip files in the remote servers using ssh and zip utility. ssh has been configured on the remote server , and i have got id... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shihabvk
2 Replies

2. AIX

ssh and scp in aix 4.3.3

I'm using scp to copy files to another company via our 4.3.3 server. I am having transfer problems right at the transfer point in scp. Below are 2 debug outputs showing the bottleneck. The lower level debug preceeds the higher level debug output. It just seems to stop and refuses to transfer... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: oldogbert
0 Replies

3. AIX

SSH on AIX?

It's not there. Is that normal? # man ssh Manual entry for ssh not found or not installed. # ssh ksh: ssh: not found. I need to do a sFTP to another host and I need to do it from my AIX system. Any solutions? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbbngowc
2 Replies

4. AIX

SSH have problem on AIX

When i logged in system by ssh but if failed.It have a warning "connection refused".Can you help me,please,thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: iljimae
2 Replies

5. AIX

How to configure SSH in AIX?

Hi I want to configure SSH in AIX, what are the command and step... Please let me know....... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dearsumon
1 Replies

6. AIX

SSH error on AIx after installation

Hello, I am having a new type of error after installation of ssh... I cannot run ssh # oslevel -r 5200-04 #lslpp -l | grep ssh openssh.base.client 3.8.0.5300 COMMITTED Open Secure Shell Commands openssh.base.server 3.8.0.5300 COMMITTED Open Secure Shell Server ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
2 Replies

7. AIX

SSH X on AIX

Hello everybody, I'm a new member on this forum. I have a problem on AIX 6. I can't have an X session from my PC to AIX server on any X progrm (putty,bitwise...). I've enabled X Forwarding with localhost:0 in putty, I've modified /etc/ssh_config and /etc/sshd_config files. AllowAgentForwarding... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pacorasta
2 Replies

8. AIX

Remove SSH at AIX

hi guys, I have a problem at my ssh, I dont have remove ssh from the my aix system. Command not work. smit remove Give me solutions guys.. thank you.. :D:D (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: williamen
3 Replies

9. AIX

Ssh problem on AIX 5.3

Hello, I have a weird ssh problem from host A to host B. Both hosts A and B running AIX 5.3. if host-A has no ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub & ~/.ssh/id_rsa then it works fine. If I connect from host-A to host-B (as root user) ssh host-B it asks for root password and allows me to get remote root prompt upon... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: reddyr
0 Replies

10. AIX

AIX ssh timeout

I have to make a command to work when connecting to AIX 7.1 (used by an internal software). I have a linux server L where the following command is runned ssh -t <aix-server-ip> ls For a <non-aix-server-ip> the command runs successfully. For AIX the terminal just gets blocked. ssh connection... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ufo
5 Replies
WWW::Facebook::API::FBML(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     WWW::Facebook::API::FBML(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Facebook::API::FBML - Facebook Markup Language SYNOPSIS
use WWW::Facebook::API; DESCRIPTION
Methods for updating FBML references with WWW::Facebook::API SUBROUTINES
/METHODS base Returns the WWW::Facebook::API base object. new Constructor. delete_custom_tags( names => [@tag_names] ) The fbml.deleteCustomTags method of the Facebook API. get_custom_tags( app_id => $id ) The fbml.getCustomTags method of the Facebook API. register_custom_tags( tags => [@json_tags] ) The fbml.registerCustomTags method of the Facebook API. set_ref_handle( handle => 'handleName', fbml => 'fbml' ) The fbml.setRefHandle method of the Facebook API. See this page on the wiki: http://wiki.developers.facebook.com/index.php/Changing_profile_content refresh_img_src( url => $url ) Request an image in Facebook's cache (at the given URL) be refreshed. See this page on the wiki: http://wiki.developers.facebook.com/index.php/Changing_profile_content refresh_ref_url( url => $url ) Have Facebook call the given URL to generate the FBML. See this page on the wiki: http://wiki.developers.facebook.com/index.php/Changing_profile_content upload_native_strings ( %params ) The fbml.uploadNativeStrings method of the Facebook API. "native_strings" is the only parameter required. $client->fbml->upload_native_strings( native_strings => 'JSON' ); The format for "native_strings" is described on the developers wiki: http://wiki.developers.facebook.com/index.php/Fbml.uploadNativeStrings DIAGNOSTICS
None. CONFIGURATION AND ENVIRONMENT
WWW::Facebook::API::FBML requires no configuration files or environment variables. DEPENDENCIES
See WWW::Facebook::API INCOMPATIBILITIES
None reported. BUGS AND LIMITATIONS
No bugs have been reported. Please report any bugs or feature requests to "bug-www-facebook-api@rt.cpan.org", or through the web interface at <http://rt.cpan.org>. AUTHOR
TSIBLEY "<tsibley@cpan.org>" LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2007, TSIBLEY "<tsibley@cpan.org>". All rights reserved. Certain part copyright (c) 2010, David Romano "<unobe@cpan.org>". All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See perlartistic. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
BECAUSE THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE SOFTWARE AS PERMITTED BY THE ABOVE LICENSE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. perl v5.10.1 2010-03-13 WWW::Facebook::API::FBML(3pm)