Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Server Error 500. Total Newbie. Ugh. Post 25828 by Optimus_P on Tuesday 6th of August 2002 09:44:36 AM
Old 08-06-2002
Quote:
Internal Error 500:
The server was unable to send the html document to you due to an internal (server software) error.
check your httpd server.

heres a list of common error codes for html.
http://docs.yahoo.com/docs/writeus/error.html

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

is this the UNIX operating system board? TOTAL NEWBIE

I'm trying to find information to help me switch to UNIX os from Windows98. Is this where I should be? If so, can someone get me started? I have a Compaq Presario 5030 with a USR 56k modem and other peripherials. Sound card is integrated onto the motherboard (I think). So, I need drivers, etc. Any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: leohutt
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Total Newbie help getting sarted...

Basically i am not looking for you guys to write the script for me but help me understand how to write it and point me in the write direction. I can see what i want to do, just having trouble putting it into shell. I have a file Blah.txt with 400 DN's in it. I need to modify two attributes... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ph1ngering
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

total newbie

Hi everyone... i'm starting to learn kshell scripting... my first task is to write a script that would execute some mysql statements to query some data, to transfer it into a file for record basis... Anyone has any samples to share? or perhaps some tips here and there? Thanks in advance...... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 12yearold
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

500 Internal Server Error

:)Hi, I am working on perl-cgi script which i wrote on unix server, and now i want to run it from windows. Have put DNS entry, sybase and apache is running... But still I am getting 500 Internal Server Error!!! what could be the reason? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
2 Replies

5. Web Development

weird 500 Internal server error

Hi All, I am seeking some help. While trying to access my website: EDITED (hosted on private server somewhere - don't want to publicize names) - I have a weird behaviour: I can always get to the site - but some applications get a 500 Internal error. If I use FireBug (mozilla addon) I can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saariko
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fill the values between -500 to 500 -awk

input -200 2.4 0 2.6 30 2.8 output -500 0 -499 0 -488 0 .......... .......... .... -200 2.4 .... ... 0 2.6 (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: quincyjones
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

500 internal server error

Hi, I need a quick help from GURUs of PERL. I moved a website to a new location and got an error "Internal Server Error" instead of specific error. As i don't know PERL so i don't know how to fix it. Can anybody help me to fix this error or to generate a specific error which i can... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shahzad79
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I have this box thing, total newbie here can someone explain?

Hey guys, I'm really new to all this side of computing and have just had this box sort of left with me and it peaked my curiosity. So i would up here in a desperate bid to find out what the hell it is because although its sort of obvious what it is, no where online is able to give me a detailed... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: anthony346
5 Replies
readbin(1)						      General Commands Manual							readbin(1)

NAME
readbin - ATLC's binary file information provider SYNOPSIS
readbin filename.bin WARNING
This man page is not a complete set of documentation - the complexity of the atlc project makes man pages not an ideal way to document it, although out of completeness, man pages are produced. The best documentation that was current at the time this version was produced should be found on your hard drive, usually at /usr/local/share/atlc/docs/html-docs/index.html although it might be elsewhere if your system administrator chose to install the package elsewhere. Sometimes, errors are corrected in the documentation and placed at http://atlc.sourceforge.net/ before a new release of atlc is released. Please, if you notice a problem with the documentation - even spelling errors and typos, please let me know. DESCRIPTION
readbin reports on the number and type of pixels created by the program atlc. OPTIONS
There are no options for readbin EXAMPLE
% readbin coax2.V.bin file length=127008 bytes = 15876 pixels there are: 489 ones, 10852 zeros, 0 -ones, 4535 other values FILES
atlc-X.Y.Z/docs/html-docs/index.html the full documentation. bitmapfile.bmp Original bitmap file. Must be 24-bit colour uncompressed. bitmapfile.Ex.bin X-component of E-field as a binary. bitmapfile.Ey.bin y-component of E-field as a binary. . bitmapfile.E.bin Sqrt(Ex^2+Ey^2), as a binary. bitmapfile.V.bin bitmapfile.V.bin Voltage as a binary. All the saved binary files (.bin's) are saved as a double precision number for each of the pixels. The first double is the top left, the last the bottom right. SEE ALSO
atlc(1) create_bmp_for_circ_in_circ(1) create_bmp_for_circ_in_rect(1) create_bmp_for_microstrip_coupler(1) cre- ate_bmp_for_rect_cen_in_rect(1) create_bmp_for_rect_cen_in_rect_coupler(1) create_bmp_for_rect_in_circ(1) create_bmp_for_rect_in_rect(1) create_bmp_for_stripline_coupler(1) create_bmp_for_symmetrical_stripline(1) design_coupler(1) find_optimal_dimensions_for_microstrip_cou- pler(1) http://atlc.sourceforge.net - Home page http://sourceforge.net/projects/atlc - Download area atlc-X.Y.Z/docs/html-docs/index.html - HTML docs atlc-X.Y.Z/docs/qex-december-1996/atlc.pdf - theory paper atlc-X.Y.Z/examples - examples Dr. David Kirkby atlc-4.4.2 28th Sept 2003 readbin(1)