Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: The OSI-model
Special Forums IP Networking The OSI-model Post 18051 by J.P on Friday 22nd of March 2002 03:32:00 PM
Old 03-22-2002
MySQL

thanks for your replies

Great explanation you wrote there Perderabo
taught me a lot
Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

What are the 7 layers of OSI model or TCP/IP

what is it?? I looked everywhere but cant seem to find it also where can I get information about the difference between NFS 2 or NFS 3?? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
6 Replies

2. Solaris

OSI 9.0 Installation

Dear After i received a demo license for OSI 9.0 from SUN , i installed the packages . but when i tried to start the osinet deamon ( /etc/rc2.d/S90osinet ) i am getting the foellowing errror # ./S90osinet start starting osi daemon/usr/sbin/osinetd cannot find a valid license (STACK 9.0)... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: itsgeorge
4 Replies

3. Solaris

OSI 9.0 Installation some question

Hi. I get the folloing message if i try to start the osinet deamon: # /etc/rc2.d/S90osinet start starting osi daemonunable to unload all the osi modules some OSI applications may be running unable to start OSI daemon # Has anyone an idea what is going wrong? Answers to mail: (Note... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: morenqfj
1 Replies

4. Solaris

OSI interface...

I'm using OSI version 9.0 with solaries OS , I 'm thinking of analysing the tracing while sending information through OSI layers , I want to analyze exactly the BER data ? Any one could provide an examples , I know the command for tracing these information but i need to understand the bytes travels... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: atiato
1 Replies

5. Debian

OSI application for Debian...

Is there OSI telecom application which can be installed on debian similar to Solstice Solaries OSI ? I need to get it on debian to build cmise and communicate with Network element . (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: atiato
0 Replies

6. IP Networking

OSI model, communication between same layers but on different machines

Hi friends, I hope everyone is doing fine. I have this confusion regarding the OSI model. I have been reading a book on datacommunication and networking which discusses the OSI model in great detail. One thing that I can't figure out is the OSI daigram in this book. It shows communication between... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gabam
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Unable to start OSI deamon

dear all, i am working on test server with solaris 10 , after installing OSI deamon i stopped it for a test now when i am starting again i am getting this message that i ggoled and search evrywhere and haven't any response i will be glade for any help in here mate the error was : ./osinet... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: semaan
1 Replies
Jifty::Plugin::ClassLoader(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Jifty::Plugin::ClassLoader(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Plugin::ClassLoader - Automatically generates application classes DESCRIPTION
"Jifty::Plugin::ClassLoader" loads additional model and action classes on behalf of the application out of the configured plugin classes. Unlike, "Jifty::ClassLoader", this class will only autogenerate classes if the plugin provides them. The plugin classes are checked before the base Jifty classes, so that a plugin can override the Jifty class, just as any existing application classes will be loaded first. new Returns a new ClassLoader object. Doing this installs a hook into @INC that allows Jifty::Plugin::ClassLoader to dynamically create needed classes if they do not exist already. This works because if use/require encounters a blessed reference in @INC, it will invoke the INC method with the name of the module it is searching for on the reference. Takes two mandatory arguments, "base", which should be the application's base path; and "plugin" which is the plugin classname. INC The hook that is called when a module has been "require"'d that cannot be found on disk. The following stub classes are auto-generated: Application An empty application base class is created that doesn't provide any methods or inherit from anything. Application::Record An empty class that descends from Jifty::Record is created. Application::Collection An empty class that descends from Jifty::Collection is created. Application::Notification An empty class that descends from Jifty::Notification. Application::Dispatcher An empty class that descends from Jifty::Dispatcher. Application::Bootstrap An empty class that descends from Jifty::Bootstrap. Application::Upgrade An empty class that descends from Jifty::Upgrade. Application::CurrentUser An empty class that descends from Jifty::CurrentUser. Application::Model::AnythingCollection If "Application::Model::Something" is a valid model class, then it creates a subclass of Jifty::Collection whose "record_class" is "Application::Model::Something". Application::Action::(Create or Update or Delete)Anything If "Application::Model::Something" is a valid model class, then it creates a subclass of Jifty::Action::Record::Create, Jifty::Action::Record::Update, or Jifty::Action::Record::Delete whose record_class is "Application::Model::Something". require Loads all of the application's Actions and Models. It additionally "require"'s all Collections and Create/Update actions for each Model base class -- which will auto-create them using the above code if they do not exist on disk. DESTROY When the ClassLoader gets garbage-collected, its entry in @INC needs to be removed. perl v5.14.2 2010-12-08 Jifty::Plugin::ClassLoader(3pm)