Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SCO unix download
Special Forums IP Networking SCO unix download Post 16529 by killerserv on Sunday 3rd of March 2002 11:46:54 PM
Old 03-04-2002
Again where to download questions..
Pls take the time to go to FAQ Threads and check the threads there forst before post..
https://www.unix.com/where-do-i-download-linux-and-unix-/

* Also i dont think so free downloads are available on the net anymore... All are getting licensed.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SCO TCP/IP runtime System for SCO Unix

Hi everyone i have a question for all of you. It may be basic or it may be a good one. I recently aquired a copy of "SCO TCP/IP runtime System for SCO Unix" (thats what the disks say) and for the life of me i can not get it to load. i have tried opening the disk in linux and it can not determine... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cerberus
0 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

download copy of UNIX, SOLARIS, SCO, anything?

Hi All, I'm a UNIX Newbie, yes, I hate to say it. I'm decent enough though on LINUX box. But of course, it's not the same! Does anyone know where I can download a copy of the UNIX network operating system, that I can install on one of my boxes? I'd very much appreciate all suggestions. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JaredsNew
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where can I Download UNIX?

I'm very new to Unix-- I want to locate and download it to my computer and start learning it. Could anybody plz help me start. Thanks a lot. Rachid (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rachid
1 Replies

4. SCO

SCO-UNIX Download

Dear Friends, Can anyone tell me from where i can download the SCO-UNIX freely. is SCO-UNIX a freeware or not?.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: msvraajaram
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How Can I download an UNIX

Hi, I was reading on the net and something caught my eyes it was something about learning how to become a hacker. This site said that the best thing you can do to start is to use a Unix. My first question is: What is an Unix? Then I would like to ask you how can I download one on my... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chaoticlysmart
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Unixware 7 download

According to this thread: https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?t=1 one guy says However, I cannot find any sco unixware7 iso download link in their download section (http://wdb1.sco.com/clbk_web/owa/dwn_customer), is it really for free, and if that is true, where can I download it? Thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phalcos
2 Replies

7. SCO

from where to download sco unix 7.14

can any one tell me from where i can download the SCO unix operating system 7.14 version. any one has any link ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: alamlinux
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Where to download unix not unix flavours like ubuntu, redhat etc.

I checked unix.org but did not find any link where i can download basic unix flavour. any idea from where i can download unix. thanks in advance. - nilesh (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: ynilesh
14 Replies

9. SCO

load sco xenix and sco unix binary ?

Hi I have some sco xenix object, bin and archive files that operate in sco unix 5.0.7. I know that sco unix kernel can support sco xenix binary. I want to know how can I link xenix and unix archives together? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: javad1_maroofi
0 Replies
BCMFW(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 						  BCMFW(8)

NAME
bcmfw -- firmware download utility for Broadcom BCM2033 chip based Bluetooth USB devices SYNOPSIS
bcmfw [-h] -f firmware_file_name -m mini-driver_file_name -n device_name DESCRIPTION
The bcmfw utility downloads the specified mini-driver and firmware files to the specified device. This utility will only work with Broadcom BCM2033 chip based Bluetooth USB devices. The identification is currently based on USB vendor ID/product ID pair. The vendor ID should be 0x0a5c (USB_VENDOR_BROADCOM) and the product ID should be 0x2033. Due to copyright issues I will no longer provide mini-driver and firmware files for the device. These files can be obtained from the Linux BlueZ bluez-firmware package. Visit http://www.bluez.org/download.html for details. I am using the following files from the bluez-firmware-1.0 package: MD5 (BCM2033-MD.hex) = 5580317158d07fc4ace90af04f8e1c73 MD5 (BCM2033-FW.bin) = b4e142b3272cfe5a84b32fda6b4b032f The options are as follows: -f firmware_file_name Specify firmware file name for download. -h Display usage message and exit. -m mini-driver_file_name Specify mini-driver file name for download. -n device_name Specify device name. FILES
BCM2033-MD.hex Mini-driver image. BCM2033-FW.bin Firmware image. /dev/ubtbcmfwN.EE Endpoint EE of device N. EXIT STATUS
The bcmfw utility exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. EXAMPLES
To download the firmware into the /dev/ubtbcmfw0 device: bcmfw -n ubtbcmfw0 -m BCM2033-MD.hex -f BCM2033-FW.bin SEE ALSO
ubtbcmfw(4), ugen(4) AUTHORS
Maksim Yevmenkin <m_evmenkin@yahoo.com> BUGS
Most likely. Please report if found. BSD
March 31, 2003 BSD